Major in Network Management
The bachelor in Information Technology, major in Network Administration is centered in the study of network technologies for information professionals, besides bringing up current and important topics for the global business world, like the foundations of network security, among others. This program makes a balance between the communicational and technological skills required to train competitive professionals at a global level, either for the performance in large corporations or for the development of individual entrepreneurship projects in the new technologies area. The courses allow the comprehension of current and emerging technologies, as well as the development of team projects that reproduce the business environment. The graduates will be prepared to guide, supervise, manage and direct processes and technical operations and the personnel involved.
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
The graduate from the Bachelor in Information Technology, major in Network Management at the Florida Global University (FGU) develops communication and technological competences needed to be competitive at a global level in the new technologies area within large corporations or to develop individual entrepreneurship projects. His training allows him to incorporate changes to the organizations according to the demand of emerging and changing technologies.
UNDERGRADUTE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- High-school graduates (High-school):
Applicants who have completed High-school or secondary education in or outside the USA.
Applicantes who completed a bachelor degree issue by national or foreign higher-education institute who want to get academic credit for previous studies.
- No completed studies:
Applicant who did not complete a degree and have official transcripts from studies issued by a national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- High school diploma issued by a national or foreign educational institution.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree from a national or a foreign higher-education institution for those who want to get credit transfer for recognition of previous studies from other universities.
- Official transcripts (for graduate applicants and for those who require academic credit transfer for previous studies from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Admission and registration fees receipt.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).