Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major in General Administration
CIP CODE: 520201
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
The graduate from the Bachelor in Business Administration, Major General Administration at Florida Global University (FGU), is qualified for the management, research and innovation in organizations optimizing its resources with a culture of quality. He’ll have skills in management, leadership and coordination of work teams to optimize the resources and make the organization competitive in national and international scenarios, managing the information effectively to deal with changing conditions in a timely manner to foresee and solve problems.
UNDERGRADUTE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- High-school graduates (High-school):
Applicants who have completed High-school or secondary education in or outside the USA.
Applicantes who completed a bachelor degree issue by national or foreign higher-education institute who want to get academic credit for previous studies.
- No completed studies:
Applicant who did not complete a degree and have official transcripts from studies issued by a national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- High school diploma issued by a national or foreign educational institution.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree from a national or a foreign higher-education institution for those who want to get credit transfer for recognition of previous studies from other universities.
- Official transcripts (for graduate applicants and for those who require academic credit transfer for previous studies from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Admission and registration fees receipt.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).
(12 Courses / 36 CH)
|CGS300||Strategic Program techniques||3|
|ENC101||College Composition I||3|
|MAC105||College Algebra I||3|
|ENC202||College Composition II||3|
|MAC114||College Algebra II||3|
Required Core Courses
(23 Courses / 69 CH)
|ACG201||Principles of Accounting||3|
|ECO202||Principles of Microeconomics||3|
|MAN321||Principles of Management||3|
|FIN410||Accounting for Managerial Decision Making||3|
|PHI260||Introduction to Ethics||3|
|HRM401||Human Resource Management||3|
|MAR311||Principles of Marketing||3|
|GEB341||Ethics in Business||3|
|QMB310||Strategic Planning and Leadership||3|
(6 Courses / 15 CH)
|MAN410||Operating a Small Business Management||3|
|MAN341||Applied Organizational Behavior Project||3|