Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Major in Engineering Technology
CIP CODE: 110103
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
The graduate from the Bachelor in Information Technologies major in Engineering Technology at the Florida Global University (FGU) is qualified to implement new and better ways to use computer technology and telecommunications in particular areas of development for the solution of social and business needs and problems, from a strategic perspective, and to manage the technological infrastructure through the design, construction and integration of technological systems to ensure the well-being of the company, society and the environment.
UNDERGRADUTE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- High-school graduates (High-school):
Applicants who have completed High-school or secondary education in or outside the USA.
Applicantes who completed a bachelor degree issue by national or foreign higher-education institute who want to get academic credit for previous studies.
- No completed studies:
Applicant who did not complete a degree and have official transcripts from studies issued by a national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- High school diploma issued by a national or foreign educational institution.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree from a national or a foreign higher-education institution for those who want to get credit transfer for recognition of previous studies from other universities.
- Official transcripts (for graduate applicants and for those who require academic credit transfer for previous studies from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Admission and registration fees receipt.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).
(12 Courses / 36 CH)
|CGS300||Strategic Program techniques||3|
|ENC101||College Composition I||3|
|MAC105||College Algebra I||3|
|ENC202||College Composition II||3|
|MAC114||College Algebra II||3|
Required Core Courses
(24 Courses / 72 CH)
|EEL312||Networks and the Internet||3|
|ECO200||Economics and Business Organization||3|
|MAN314||Applied Organizational Behavior Proyect||3|
|ITS301||IT Trends and Technologies||3|
|MAR320||Internal Technical Marketing||3|
|ITS302||IT Trends and Technologies Proyects||3|
|COP100||Modern Computing Methods||3|
|COM313||Leading Team Skills Proyect||3|
|COP231||Cloud Computing and Application||3|
|ECT448||e-Commerce “Back Office” Trends and Technologies||3|
|ITS311||Quality Assurance Methodology||3|
|ETC449||e-Commerce Systems & Strategies Proyect||3|
|BUA350||Supporting the Corporate Goals: And Enterprise Overview||3|
|ITS312||Applied Quality Assurance Proyect||3|
|BUA351||Strategic Organizational Planning and Budgeting Proyect||3|
|ITE341||Manufacturing Systems and Processes||3|
Software Systems Development
(4 Courses / 12 CH)
|ITS411||Advanced Quality Assurance Methodology||3|
|BUA353||Business Architecture and Process Modeling||3|
|ITD320||Local Database Desing||3|