Master in Digitalization
Major in E-Government and New Media
The Master in Digitalization with major in Electronic Government combines creativity, technology and business in a professional title. Digital media, a general term covering everything from ebooks to Facebook, uses technology, platforms and data bouncing around the world, touching almost every type of business today. This program provides students with the planning and management skills necessary to direct and transform public entities into open, inclusive and flexible organizations through ICTs.
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
The graduate from the master’s degree in Digitalization, major E-Government and New Media combines creativity, technology and business in a professional degree. This professional has the planning and management skills required to direct and transform public entities into open, inclusive and accessible organizations through ICT. He uses methods and techniques for the design of IT applications for e-government in the public sector; he also uses IT for strategic decision-making and public governance. Also, this professional has wide knowledge and skills to work creatively with digital media, ranging from electronic books to social networks, using technologies, platforms and data that can be disseminated globally. He is also able to manage technologies and to conduct market research in the digital media.
GRADUATE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Applicants who completed a bachelor degree issued by a national or foreign higher-education institute.
- Not completed studies:
Graduate applicants who did not complete a master degree program and have official transcripts from studies issued by national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- Bachelor degree issued by a national or a foreign higher-education institution.
- Official transcripts (only for applicants with prior uncompleted master degree studies who require academic credit transfer from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Proof of admission and registration fees payment.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).