Master in Business Administration
Major in Educational Management
The master degree in Educational Management develops the students’ planning skills and strategies required for effective management in educational institutions as well as the ability to assume their role professionally with personal qualities and managerial skills based on the deep knowledge of the educational organization, object of its directive action and with a clear understanding of the complex and changing educational contexts.
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
The graduate from the Master of Business Administration, major in Educational Management, has a scientific, technological and ethical training which enhances his ability to interact in the contemporary scientific, technological and cultural progression with knowledge that enable him to work as executive and director in an interdisciplinary, efficient, reflexive and critical manner in higher education institutions, also trained for decision-making with social responsibility and altruistic value of educational management.
GRADUATE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Applicants who completed a bachelor degree issued by a national or foreign higher-education institute.
- Not completed studies:
Graduate applicants who did not complete a master degree program and have official transcripts from studies issued by national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- Bachelor degree issued by a national or a foreign higher-education institution.
- Official transcripts (only for applicants with prior uncompleted master degree studies who require academic credit transfer from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Proof of admission and registration fees payment.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).