Master in Business Administration
Major Tourism Management
Request more info NOW!
Florida Global University’s M.B.A. is designed to explore critical business processes, develop real-life projects, collaborate with other students, and conduct in-depth studies of high-demand business. Courses are structured so that students learn by directly applying course content to real-life challenges they encounter in the workplace. Each course of study connects the academic to the practical, giving FGU’s M.B.A. graduates the skills they can put to work immediately. The FGU M.B.A. is designed for working professionals from a wide range of backgrounds who wish to advance or enhance their business careers. In addition, students are able to choose a General Business, Finance, Professional Coaching, International Economic Relations Major or Tourism Management. The MBA in Tourism Management delves into the theoretical, conceptual and technical aspects to provide students with skills and competences that enable them to hold positions of maximum responsibility in institutions related to tourism and to have the required abilities for decision-making, the application of appropriate instruments and the incorporation of advanced technologies.
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
The graduate from the master degree in Tourism Management is expected to be able to work in different spaces of the public and private tourism business administration with the ability to develop strategies and policies to plan tourist development programs and projects in the framework of sustainability at different management studies and proposals with marketing and menchandizing strategies for tourism products.
GRADUATE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Applicants who completed a bachelor degree issued by a national or foreign higher-education institute.
- Not completed studies:
Graduate applicants who did not complete a master degree program and have official transcripts from studies issued by national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- Bachelor degree issued by a national or a foreign higher-education institution.
- Official transcripts (only for applicants with prior uncompleted master degree studies who require academic credit transfer from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Proof of admission and registration fees payment.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).
Required Core Courses
(8 Courses / 24 CH)
|CGS500||Strategic Program Techniques||3|
|BUA510||Leadership in Management||3|
|BUA520||Management Information Systems Development||3|
|BUA600||Global Operation Management||3|
(4 Courses / 12 CH)
|FCG-510||Fundamentals of Management Control in Tourism Companies||3|
|QMT-520||Quality Management in the Tourist Service||3|
|CMT-510||Commercial Management and Marketing of Tourism||3|
|TAM-510||Technologies Applied to the Management and Promotion of Tourism||3|