Master in Business Administration
Major General Administration
Request more info NOW!
The Master degree in Business Administration, major General Administration prepares graduates for leadership roles in business and industry developing analytical business and general managerial skills within a wide-ranging business curriculum. This degree delivers cross-functional knowledge and training. Students will be taught the skills necessary to effectively analyze business trends, understand an organization’s finances, and manage a team of workers.
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
Professionals graduated from the master’s degree in General Administration will be able of generating value in companies in a broad spectrum of areas such as general, financial and commercial management contributing with advanced solutions and with a special ability to provide competitiveness to the companies involved in innovation and internationalization processes.
GRADUATE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Applicants who completed a bachelor degree issued by a national or foreign higher-education institute.
- Not completed studies:
Graduate applicants who did not complete a master degree program and have official transcripts from studies issued by national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- Bachelor degree issued by a national or a foreign higher-education institution.
- Official transcripts (only for applicants with prior uncompleted master degree studies who require academic credit transfer from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Proof of admission and registration fees payment.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).
Required Core Courses
(8 Courses / 24 CH)
|CGS500||Strategic Program Techniques||3|
|BUA510||Leadership in Management||3|
|BUA520||Management Information Systems Development||3|
|BUA600||Global Operation Management||3|
(4 Courses / 12 CH)
|ITM500||Information Technology Management||3|
|FIN510||Corporate Finance and Institutions||3|