Master in Digitalization
Major Business Project Planning and Management
Request more info NOW!
This program aims at the development of competencies and skills to perform functions in planning and management of innovative business projects, applying digital based tools for an effective and efficient organizational management coupled with the temporality imposed by information and communication technologies in the current labor field. All of the above with a view to deepen the necessary actions to implement innovation, from idea and conceptualization, to its commercialization and measurement of results.
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
The graduate from the master’s degree in Digitalization, major in Digital Experience and Innovation develops the necessary competencies and skills to carry out the planning and management of innovative business projects, applying digital tools for an efficient and effective organizational management, together with temporality imposed by the information and communication technologies in the current work environment in order to delve into the necessary actions to implement innovation, from the idea and conceptualization until its commercialization and measurement of results. This professional is able to analyze the digitalization, its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and imminent threats, as well as to perform successfully in positions to plan and manage the digital innovation and transformation of companies by applying the acquired skills.
GRADUATE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Applicants who completed a bachelor degree issued by a national or foreign higher-education institute.
- Not completed studies:
Graduate applicants who did not complete a master degree program and have official transcripts from studies issued by national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- Bachelor degree issued by a national or a foreign higher-education institution.
- Official transcripts (only for applicants with prior uncompleted master degree studies who require academic credit transfer from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Proof of admission and registration fees payment.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).
Required Core Courses
(8 Courses / 24 CH)
|CGS500||Strategic Program Techniques||3|
|SOC613||Digital Media and Society||3|
|DIG621||Digital Media I: Design Principles and Practice||3|
|DIG623||Global Marketing: Levering Digital Technology||3|
|ITS632||Media Innovation and Impact||3|
|DIG631||Digital Media II: Project Management||3|
|ITS641||Mobile Apps: Application Development||3|
|DIG642||Market Research in Digital Media||3|
Business Project Planning and Management
(4 Courses / 12 CH)
|HUM611||Media History and Analysis: Perspectives||3|
|HUM633||Digital Legal Environment||3|
|BUS612||Business Ethics and Social Responsibility||3|