Master of Business Administration
Major in Finance
CIP CODE: 520201
Program designed for professionals of diverse disciplines who wish to improve their knowledge and business skills for a better performance in a globalized world market. This graduate course emphasizes the management of corporate finance and investment management, as well as global financial management.
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
This master‘s degree program in Finance is designed for practitioners from a wide range of professional areas who want to undertake part-time studies that allow them to move forward or improve their business career. The student explores critical processes business, and conduct in-depth studies in business areas of high demand. The courses are designed by experts from some of the most prestigious institutions, and are structured in such a way that students learn by applying the contents of the courses directly to real-life challenges that they encounter in their place of work. Each course connects the academic with the practical to the skills that they can put into practice immediately.
GRADUATE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Applicants who completed a bachelor degree issued by a national or foreign higher-education institute.
- Not completed studies:
Graduate applicants who did not complete a master degree program and have official transcripts from studies issued by national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- Bachelor degree issued by a national or a foreign higher-education institution.
- Official transcripts (only for applicants with prior uncompleted master degree studies who require academic credit transfer from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Proof of admission and registration fees payment.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).
Required Core Courses
(8 Courses / 24 CH)
|CGS500||Strategic Program Techniques||3|
|BUA510||Leadership in management||3|
|BUA520||Management Information Systems Development||3|
|BUA600||Global Operation Management||3|
(6 Courses / 15 CH)
|FIN520||Global Financial Management||3|
|FIN510||Corporate Finance and Institutions||3|