Master of Science in Digitalization
Major in Digital Journalism
CIP CODE: 090702
GRADUATE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Applicants who completed a bachelor degree issued by a national or foreign higher-education institute.
- Not completed studies:
Graduate applicants who did not complete a master degree program and have official transcripts from studies issued by national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- Bachelor degree issued by a national or a foreign higher-education institution.
- Official transcripts (only for applicants with prior uncompleted master degree studies who require academic credit transfer from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Proof of admission and registration fees payment.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).
Required Core Courses
(8 Courses / 24 CH)
|CGS500||Strategic Program Techniques||3|
|SOC613||Digital Media and Society||3|
|DIG611||Mass Communication Law||3|
|DIG621||Digital Media I: Design Principles and Practice||3|
|DIG623||Global Marketing: Levering Digital Technology||3|
|ITS632||Media Innovation and Impact||3|
|DIG631||Digital Media II: Project Management||3|
(4 Courses / 12 CH)
|ITS641||Mobile Apps: Application Development||3|
|DIG642||Market Research in Digital Media||3|
|DIG622||Digital Technologies of Modern Journalism||3|
|DIG633||Digital Multimedia Production||3|